Vanco Simplified Giving
-A convenient, consistent way to help our church grow.
Important Message: The Church of the Holy Cross is introducing a new electronic option for online giving - Simplified Giving. Contributions can now be debited automatically from your checking or savings account or processed using your credit or debit card. Our new Simplified Giving option offers convenience for you and provides much-needed donation consistency for our congregation. Electronic gifts are fast and secure, and they reduce administrative costs, allowing more of every dollar to fund the important work we are called to do.
Simplified Giving offers:
- Giving anytime, anywhere to your favorite funds
- Convenient, safe and simple way to make regular offerings
- No longer need to write out 52 checks, carry cash or prepare envelopes
- Schedule and manage recurring donations
- Adds greater security in the church office
- Provides much-needed donation consistency
-Offers convenient payment methods - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Card, Checking or Saving Account
- View your complete online giving history
- Make one-time donations to special appeals
- Pay for events, programs and other activities
If you would like to sign up with our electronic giving, please create a new account by clicking on the 'Simplified Giving' button below. It's easy to sign up:
1) Click on the [Simplified Giving] button
2) Click on the Create Profile button, then
3) Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your recurring contributions.
Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God which He has given you.
Vanco Payment Solutions
Electronic giving offers church members a convenient, safe and simple way to make regular church offerings without the need to write checks, carry cash or prepare envelopes.
Electronic giving is good for you
Provides convenience for you
Keeps you on track with stewardship
Guarantees your uninterrupted support
Provides you with today's most popular payment methods
Electronic giving is good for our church
Provides much-needed donation consistency
Saves the church staff time
Adds greater security in the church office
Has a positive impact on the environment
It's easy to get started online
Enter donation information on the church's online donation page
Manage recurring donations and view online giving history
Convenient payment methods
Payment Card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Card
eCheck - Checking or Savings Account